10.18.2013

APRIL BIRTH: EASTON


Brad and Lindsay Hughes welcomed their baby boy on April 17th, 2013. When Lindsay asked me if I would document this process, I was thrilled to do so. I can't even describe the amount of joy I felt seeing Mr. Easton James Hughes' face for the first time. He was perfect in every way. He was a quiet, peaceful newborn and possessed a surprisingly strong grip. He MUST get that strength from his momma, because Lindsay encountered obstacles during labor that would cause even the strongest of men to cry out for mercy. The story of Christ is mirrored by so many things in this life. The suffering a mother faces while bringing life to a child through the pains of birth is similar to that sacrificial love that Christ had for us. He humbled himself to torture and death on the cross so that we may have everlasting life with him. God's design is breathtaking, intricate, and mysterious. I'm blessed to serve such a Creator as he!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment