10.02.2013

FIRSTS: WILLIAMSON HOME

Jim and Kari Williamson bought their first home together after one year of marriage this past spring and I was able to take some photos of them being, well, themselves to document this big step in their lives and a young, newly married couple. Kari is awesome at anything crafty and stages homes in the Dallas metroplex. Jim works at Capstone Metering (I'm honestly not sure how to describe his job other than that it's something about water meters, haha sorry Jim!) and is an all around handy man. Let me just say that I couldn't help but smile the entire time during these few hours for a couple reason. One, Kari has a very contagious laugh (her friends know what I mean!) which is entirely unique to her. Two, the goofiness of these two! (See below: Chimpmunk faces). Three, the love that these two have for one another is incredibly obvious and reflects the love of Christ is a beautiful way. He is unmistakably the center of their marriage and their lives and it brings me joy to be able to witness it.






















No comments:

Post a Comment