11.18.2013

rachael // unt grad

I can boldly say that Rachael is one of a kind in the best way possible. She is full of wisdom, bold, intelligent, hardworking but also free-spirited, goofy, and plays harder than any other 21 year-old I know. Her pursuit of The Lord and desire for others to know him deeply has influenced my life in big ways. I am confident that God used her boldness to speak into my life about open, unrepentant sin that I had been living in. Eventually her words would be used by God to soften my heart for my good and His glory. They were His words, really, just uttered from her mouth, however without her obedience to the Word, who know's what would have been required to bring me forth from that sin! I am thankful for her in so many ways, for the way she's dropped everything just to comfort my broken heart, that she asks me to examine my own heart before examining others, that she loves me and our community so well, that she wears herself out to lead and serve others, as well as work hard at her internship at United Way (Col. 3:23-"...work heartily, as for The Lord and not for men..."). I look up to this woman and absolutely loved taking these senior photos for her. She will be transitioning from the University of North Texas to grad school at UT Arlington and I know amazing things await her there. Love you Rach, you are a blessing to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment